Hello!

Hi there chaps. Family, pals who might be reading...

This is my account of moving to Kyoto to study Japanese for a year as an exchange student. Let me acknowledge all the hard work on the part of my family to help me get here. ♥

Um, well. I have now been in Japan for a little over a week, and it's a little hard for me to set everything out in chronological order, but I'll try my best. If I get lazy with posts later on, please give me a good nudge!

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

milky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
milky said...

friend, i posted a comment, and then i realised, hey, i wrote your name in that... possibly i shouldn't.... but anywho, may i please post myself in an envelope to you? My holiday is boring...

inky said...

Haha no, name is fine! The fam are reading and all that. I just haven't put any information on yet :P

My mailbox is about 20cm*3, otherwise I'd totally order you here in the mail!

Post a Comment

poupeegirl fashion brand community

Followers